1. With Knife Type to Cut 2. With Rope Type to Connect
WHY PUZZLES ARE SO IMPORTANT FOR KIDS LEARNING?
1. Cognitive Skills: Puzzles in a whole range of themes and topics of shapes and colors.
2. Language Skills: Puzzles offer children an opportunity to develop many language skills
3. Problem Solving: Completing a puzzle, even the simplest of puzzles sets a single goal to achieve. Toddlers and children must think and develop strategies on how to approach in achieving this goal;
4. Fine Motor Development: Puzzles are a fun way for children to develop and refine their fine motor skills.
Fantastic Gift for Toddlers of All ages:
Simple Puzzle Choose a pattern that your baby likes to play, mix all puzzle pieces, complete the puzzle according to the bump shape of the bottom plate. Develop toddler's brain and hand-eye coordination.
Mixed Puzzle Choose multiple patterns to increase the difficulty of the puzzle, improve your child's ability of identification, distinguish and cogitation.
Memory Puzzle Remove these bottom plates of animal puzzles, let the toddler complete the puzzle according to memory or shape of piece, develop your child's memory and hands-on ability.
Safe Toy for Toddler · Smooth surface without splinter to protect kids' hands!
· Perfect size for toddlers' little hands to grasp.
· Size of blocks are big enough to avoid choking hazard!
· Made of natural wood with Non-Toxic water-based paint.