- Absolutely No Mess: Paint with water books for toddlers requires no ink, no mess, no stains. The magic pen just need water to activate the colour, absolutely safe and easy to clean. - Reusable Water Reveal Card: Just fill the magic pen with water and draw on the water drawing card. Drawing will magically disappear as it dries, you can reuse this water drawing card as much as you like. - Great Teaching Aid For Words: Let the baseless children start painting, write letters, learn words, from simple to complex, progressive, and enhance children's interest in painting. - Great For Toddler Travel: Not take too much room. Keeps kids entertained for hours, for your quite and comfortable Journeys. A travel essential for those with kids. - Kids Art Craft Painting And Coloring Toy: These cards are a great educational gift for boys and girls.
A more modern, less messy version of the paint-with-water cards.
Like magic: Color appears when wet. When dry, back to white.
- No worries of forgetting to get pen or crayon back from kids and then they scribble on walls.
- The cards are made out of thick cardboard--Pretty Durable. Size is ideal for kids to grasp and separate.
- The pen is chunky enough for a child to hold. Water-filled pen so no mess! Easy to fill and work instantly.
- Each card has word and a picture where they can color to reveal a picture that matches the corresponding words.
Perfect for on-the-go entertainment for your toddler.
Easy for a child to use, not messy at all and convenient enough to travel with.
Get children to be calm in restaurants or stores when they are cranky or full of energy, especially having no mess to clean up after using them.
Wonderful to take out to dinner, on the airplane, and to use at home.
Fun and reusable
100% reusable, the pen will never dry out (like other invisible ink designs) for it can be refilled with water. Water makes the colors appear, then as the cardboard dries, the colors go away and kids can start all over. Super easy!
Super easy to carry
You can fasten through holes in the the cards thus they are kept together. It dries relatively quickly so you can collect them for next time use.
How to use this refillable wat
- Rotate the head clockwise. - Put water into the pen. - Activate the colour softly, please don't scratch the surface of card. - Magic water coloring!